Reading Time: 3 minutes
Shrenu Parikh, one of the most loved actresses of Indian television, who is known for her stint in popular shows like ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ ‘Ishqbaaaz’ ‘Dil Boley Oberoi’ and ‘Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna’, is a true fashionista in real life. Her Instagram feed looks like her fashion runway. The talented actress’ fashion game is always on point with different experiments.
Currently wowing the entertainment world with her acting skills since almost a decade now, Shrenu is a proud Barodian, who loves her Gujarati roots; be it relishing savouries like faafdas and dhoklas or swooning on the garba tunes of Atul Purohit. Apart from winning numerous awards and accolades for her television shows, Shrenu has also won herself the title of Miss Vadodara in 2008 and she was also voted as Ahmedabad’s most desirable woman of the years 2017 and 2018. Owing to her impressive career journey, Shrenu is an inspiration to many.
We got in touch with the actress and quipped her on all things fashion, beauty and fitness.
· 3 words to define your personal style – Smart, Confident and Comfortable
· Your favorite fashion icon – Priyanka Chopra
· One fashion trend you are digging in 2019 – Bell bottoms and Indian traditional ensembles
· One fashion trend that makes you cringe – Too much of bling
· If you had just one garment to wear for the rest of your life, what would that be? – Jeans and top
· Understated elegance or maximalist drama – Understated, always!
· One celeb you would want to swap your wardrobe with – Alia Bhatt or Priyanka Chopra
· How old were you when you first applied lipstick? – 5 years old, I guess…
· 3 make-up products you just can’t do without – Kajal, highlighter and lipstick
· Bold lips or nude lips – Nude
· One nani ka nuskha that you swear by – Besan ka lep
· Night ritual for skin – Just wash the face and apply lot of moisturiser
· Easy solution for bad hair day – All days are bad hair days for me… you suggest one!
· Vacation on your mind – Amsterdam or Dubai
· What’s on your reading desk? – My To-do list
· Music for your soul – I love all kind of music but mostly old retro songs.
· Movie and Series recommendation – On a binge watch – ‘Modern love’, ‘Chernobyl’ and ‘The marvellous Mrs. Maisel’ series
· Daily fitness routine in 3 words – Eat right, Exercise and Sleep well
· Your food craving – Chaat, always!
· Quote that you live by – Live and let live
“Style Speak” is a weekly series of interviews exploring the fashion, style, beauty, fitness and cultural identities of different personalities thereby shaping the discourse beyond the flippant surface of mere trends.
Latest posts by Alpesh (see all)
- Winter Essentials- Ciceroni’s December Beauty Edit - October 31, 2018
- Dazzle in style with Ciceroni’s December Jewellery Edit - October 31, 2018
- Give way to Creative Christmas Cheers with Ciceroni - August 31, 2018