Nidhi Lodha’s personal style is just as wild yet easy as her jewellery brand- June. Bold to experiment the old and the new, you will always find her sartorial choices dramatic and unconventional. Beyond the idea of trends she carves a unique style statement with her eclectic aesthetics veering towards the flower-child times.
Understanding her sheer love for Indian crafts and travel, she forayed into the world of jewellery design through her brand- June after pursuing copy-writing from MICA along with a brief stint in advertising.
Ciceroni uncovers Nidhi Lodha’s style secrets!
- 3 words to define your personal style
Comfortable ensembles donned with statement accessories and accentuated color pops.
- Your favorite fashion icon
Leandra Cohen for her chic street styles.
- One fashion trend you are digging in 2019
Mixing florals in anything and everything
- One fashion trend that makes you cringe
The new cycling shorts trend. I find it weird.
- If you had just one garment to wear for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Comfortable and Cozy Overcoats
- Understated elegance or maximalist drama?
Maximalist drama- what’s life without a little bit of drama!
- One celeb you would want to swap your wardrobe with?
Alia Bhatt for her styles that are the best of both worlds, the modern and the classics.
- 3 make-up products you just can’t do without?
Liner, bronzer and a pink lip shade are a must have come what may!
- How old were you when you first applied lipstick?
I was 21 when I applied lipstick for the first time.
- Bold lips or nude style?
Bold lips creates a statement even when worn with the most boring outfit.
- One Nani ka Nuskha you swear by
I always remember to oil my hair to keep them hydrated and healthy.
- Night ritual for skin
Oh it’s very simple! I cleanse my face and apply moisturizer.
- Easy solution for bad hair day
A messy bun always does the magic.
- Vacation on your mind
There’s a Bali trip happening soon!
- What’s on your reading desk?
Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life.
- Music for your soul
The Jamaican Reggae.
- Movie and Series recommendation
- Daily fitness routine in 3 words
Water, Walk and Healthy food.
- Your food craving
Oh I love Cheesecakes!
- Quote that you live by
“But look how far you’ve come.”
“Style Speak” is a weekly series exploring the fashion, style, beauty, fitness and cultural identities of different personalities thereby shaping the discourse beyond the flippant surface of mere trends.
Latest posts by Alpesh (see all)
- Winter Essentials- Ciceroni’s December Beauty Edit - October 31, 2018
- Dazzle in style with Ciceroni’s December Jewellery Edit - October 31, 2018
- Give way to Creative Christmas Cheers with Ciceroni - August 31, 2018