With a philosophy of effortless comfort over conforming to trends, Puja Sanghavi, a Jewellery designer and PR professional, channels a relaxed vibe with her chic styling. Having worked as a designer and trader with Accur8 Diamonds, Puja learnt the nuances of luxury business. It aided in her curating different Fashion and Lifestyle Pop-ups through her brand ‘ Amaira’ and bring forth interesting events in Surat that is otherwise bereft of such experiences. Apart from juggling being a curator to attending events, Puja spends her time designing and trading in diamond jewellery. With an experience of five years in the field of luxury, Puja’s personal style sense reflects the quintessential modern woman who shifts from ripped denims to nude lip colours like a fashion chameleon
Rapid-fire Q & A with Puja Sanghavi , Founder -Amaira, PR Professional & Jewellery Designer
- 3 words to define your personal style
Confident, Uncomplicated & Comfortable.
- Your favorite fashion icon
- One fashion trend you are digging in 2019
The current fad – Ripped Jeans and a Slim-Fit Shirt.
- One fashion trend that makes you cringe
Green or Blue highlighted hair colour is a strict no-no.
- If you had just one garment to wear for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Trackpants & T-shirt or jeans & kurtas.
- Understated elegance or maximalist drama
Understated Elegance any day!
- One celeb you would want to swap your wardrobe with
- 3 make-up products you just can’t do without
A sunscreen, a lip-blam & a blusher.
- How old were you when you first applied lipstick ?
I was just 8 years old when I first applied Lipstick, I used to wear lipstick all over my face and I would also use it as a blusher and an eye shadow (Because celebs are doing the same now!)
- Bold lips or nude style
I love nude colours
- One nani ka nuskha that you swear by
I swear by multani mitti with some chilled rose-water as a face-mask.
- Night ritual for skin
I cleanse my face with water and then apply some toner and baby oil before hitting the bed.
- Easy solution for bad hair day
Scrunchie or a trendy head band.
- Vacation on your mind
Oh! Bora-Bora & Andaman-Nicobar Islands are always on my mind.
- What’s on your reading desk ?
Nicherin Daishonin’s Buddism & The Alchemist
- Music for your soul
I love retro songs from the 80’s and 90’s era. I also love to listen to Deep-house and Techno depending on my mood.
- Movie and Series recommendation
Eat Pray Love, Dynasty (current favourite) & Suits.
- Daily fitness routine in 3 words
Exercise daily, eat healthy and stay hydrated.
- Your food craving
Chocolate Mousse, Sushi or Mom’s Halwa!
- Quote that you live by
“Shine bright like a Diamond!”
“Style Speak” is a weekly series exploring the fashion, style, beauty, fitness and cultural identities of different personalities thereby shaping the discourse beyond the flippant surface of mere trends.
Latest posts by Falguni Patel (see all)
- Dapper, Dashing and Debonair- - March 22, 2018
- Style Speak with Beena Chokshi - March 22, 2018
- Sparkling Jewellery Essentials – Ciceroni’s November Edit - March 22, 2018